- Safety and Technical Details
Safety and Technical Details
General Useage Considerations
- Use only in well Ventilated Areas
- Wear Protective Gloves
- Be Careful when working with abrasives as these can damage your paintwork when used incorrectly
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not breathe vapour spray
- All products are used at the customers own risk
FIRST AID MEASURES
- Skin contact: Wash immediately with plenty of soap and water.
- Eye contact: Bathe the eye with running water for 15 minutes.
- Ingestion: Wash out mouth with water.
- Inhalation: Consult a doctor.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Handling requirements: Ensure there is sufficient ventilation of the area. Smoking is forbidden.
- Storage conditions: Store in cool, well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.
- Suitable packaging: Must only be kept in original packaging.
STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
- Stability: Stable under normal conditions.
- Conditions to avoid: Heat.
- Materials to avoid: Strong oxidising agents. Strong acids.
- In combustion emits toxic fumes.
Material Safety Data Sheet